Core Site for ATSU-KCOM 3rd & 4th Year Students
- Being a core rotation site for ATSU-KCOM 3rd and 4th year medical students we have many opportunities to work with and educate them while on our service and when they participate in hospital call shifts.
- In the past year we had a multitude of applications and interviewed 50 applicants by phone or in person.
- We start audition rotations in August and are open to having auditions into January.
- We do not require audition rotations but the time they provide for us to get to know an applicant can be invaluable to us when we decide our rank list.
- We generally start interview season in October and close interviews in January.
- We typically interview on Friday mornings with an informal interview dinner the Thursday night before with residents.